Saturday 30 May 2009

Loved stuff: My garden

I really love being in our garden here is the wilds of Cricklewood, London. The garden was actually the main draw when we bought the flat.

Previously I had lived in a much smarter part of town, in a much bigger flat. The problem was that it was top floor with no outside space. I lived there for six years and kidded myself that no garden = no problem. Anyway thankfully I wised up and when Chad and I moved in together and got the new place, getting a garden was top of the list.

As the weather was great last weekend and summer has arrived in London we did a big tidy up in the garden: pressure washing the decking, putting in new plants, moving unhealthy looking plants to spots where they might do better etc.

The weather is glorious again this morning, so here are a few snaps that I took this morning...

Gorgeous allium in bloom:

Shiny disco balls:
The garden shed that cost way too much:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis