Thursday 11 June 2009

Sensible(ish) post: High definition blogging!

Here is a post from today on my work blog called 'High definition blogging!'. I cannot take credit for the post title (which is inspired if you read the post). My business partner came up with it. She is on fire today and came up with a great creative theme for a pitch that we are preparing for next week.

Anyhow, the summary of the post is:

  • Pollster surveyed British GPs and patients on their use of the web
  • Wrote in a magazine article that one in four patients were blogging
  • I called the pollster author to check up on this crazy stat - turns out by 'blogging' they meant 'reads' nor 'writes' a blog (odd definition)
  • Minor concern that this figure is now going to get touted around the UK pharmaceutical industry as gospel
  • Great research though and the market research agency have what looks like an amazing data set that I would love to investigate

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis